domingo, 20 de fevereiro de 2011

im gonna miss them


yeap... im gonna miss my host family soooo much....
this pic was taken at my going away party... we went to this reaaaallly cool japanese place in North Hollywood... is like a mini club inside the sushi bar.... awesome....

yes, this is the post number 199 n so ill do the post 200 for my good bye au pair world....but for now lets talk about the week

training the new girl is ok but annoying, but im surviving, many things happened but im in such a good mood that i wont talk about...

friday me n Judy (the "girl" that takes care of my babies 2 times a week) went to LA Buffet, which is, all u can eat (japanese, chinese n mongolian food) restaurant... really good... said bye to her... today (saturday) was off so decided to go get my hair done (n looks awesome, is reallllly red n on top looks like cherry), had a coffee with my french friend Melanie (gonna miss my crazy party friend) n came home.... n after we (me, new girl n host parents) went to this restaurant (the pic).... to finalize... i gave to them the thing that i call...My Pre-Departure (Back to Brasil) Project.... u know that project that we from au pair care need to do when we come to usa.... i didnt do for my family, because i didnt know that i had to do again (because they r my second family), so i made a photo album with all the pics that i have from the kids in this past year... when they opened the first page n started reading what i wrote to them, my host mom was already crying =*( ..... they loved all the pics... cried a little more n ....

And....

thats it... im here typing my almost last post while an au pair ... just have more 3 days working... n thursday is my flight back "home", lax-chicago-guarulhos, i have 2 big bags, one is with 70lbs (32kg) n still have things to pack hauhauhau,

now ill watch what is going to be my last dvd from netflix n go to bad... because tomorrow ill work at 7.....

tkx for everybody that still reads here
xoxo

4 comentários:

luandinha =) disse...

ai que triste :( n quero que chegue a minha vez heheh odeio dizer tchau!
aproveiiite os últimos momentos, dps, liberdaaaaade hehe
bjs

Anônimo disse...

Nen acreditoo que já tá chgando sua hora de vir em hora!! deve ser uma sensação estranha, de realização misturada com medo da vida do brazil ou sei lá ... Boa sorteee flor, mais uma etapa da sua vida comeca semana que bem!! Eqanto eu ainda to no brazil kkkk bEIJOOOOOS

Sabrina disse...

Caramba Carol...já chegou...qual o balanço que vc faz de todo o tempo que foi au pair...depois vc me conta?! Ou então faz um post sobre isso.

Beijos e tudo de bom pra ti!!

**jOsi** disse...

AInnn *-* q emoçãooo *-* concordo com a Sabrina!! Faz um post *-* Bjoo e boa viagem