sábado, 29 de maio de 2010

yay im back lol

my computer is back to me... like a child when comes back to their mother after a long day away from house lol... wow that was deeeeep lol

almost 2 weeks without my computer, i was crazyyyyy, but im happy again so that is

last weekend was my weekend off n my love came to CA to visit me.... yay... i had the most perfect weekend everrrrr...

friday i went to the airport to see him, from there we took a 2h tour in LA... jokes a part lol... we were there in the suttle for 2h trying to go to the hotel... btw... we stayed on Days Inn Hollywood... yes was a days inn... but was soooo nice n a big room n was a reallly nice place, the metro was 2min walking

saturday we had the au pair meeting... a really LA thing... yoga on the beach... was sooo nice n windy so was a little difficult to do everything lol but was funnny... after the yoga... we went to Anaheim... if u dont know where is just think about this... DISNEY ... yayyyyyyy

we stayed at the hotel... was cheap but sooo good n the same street from disney, the hotel have pool, hot tub, n everything... was reallly nice... was the Motel 6

sunday the allllllllllll day on disney... was sooo cute but i was sad... i didnt see my princess ... i love Belle... from Beauty and the Beast .... i love her lol, ok i love the movie lol... but its ok lol.... the all park is reallly nice... we went to a lottt rides there... the most crazy, fast n funny ones...

n yes this was my 2 weeks... i hope this weekend is going to be thissss nice too

xoxo

Nenhum comentário: